Worked there in Fall 2017. Environment was super hyped and everyone is happy to help you with anything. Company covers your moving cost, and half of your housing. Catered breakfast and lunch are provided, and they are indeed fascinating and tasty.
- You'll be assigned with a mentor, and usually have a weekly checkup.
- Intern retreats, and sometimes team offsite.
- Good working environment where you can make a lot of friends in your field.
- Pay is good.
- Ottawa is just not for me, I felt kind of bored. But with all the interns it was not that bad.
- I joined in a special time when everyone is pressured with releasing date. Do expect some overtime.