- Great mentorship and work-life balance.
- Flexible hours and work from home policy
- Treated as full time member of team, with an equal say in team decisions
- Teams have a very large amount of autonomy, supporting different working styles. Some teams are very autonomous, while others rely heavily on pairing. Many teams are split across offices.
- Interns can lead Failure Friday, and motivated interns can go on-call for their team
- Functional programming is applied very widely; Many teams have most of their code in either Elixir or Scala, with only legacy code in Ruby
- Free lunch
- The people are very accommodating to different backgrounds and lifestyles. [Daddy|Mommy]Duty, for example, is a common term for when you adjust your… Show More